Today’s Tasty Tuesday is as simple as it gets! It would be brilliant for your own family to enjoy or to break up, wrap up and give as Easter gifts or as something to display at an Easter/Spring party.
You Will Need:
- 200g milk chocolate
- 100g white chocolate
- Bag of mini eggs
- Bag of white chocolate mini eggs
- mini fudge pieces
- any other chocolate you fancy throwing in!
This recipe is obviously geared towards Easter but you can use whatever you want in the bark, basically, have fun with it, use dark chocolate, use all white chocolate – it’s up to you!
- Line a baking tray with grease proof paper, secure it with a little dollop of melted chocolate to stop it slipping.
2. Heat a saucepan of water with a bowl balanced on top – BE CAREFUL, USE OVEN GLOVES AS THE BOWL WILL GET VERY HOT. Melt the milk chocolate and then pour it onto the baking tray.
3. Now melt the white chocolate and drizzle on top of the milk chocolate, use a spoon to gently mix it and create patterns.
4. Put the mini eggs into a sealed sandwich bag and crush up using a rolling-pin.
5. Now have fun popping all the different eggs, fudge pieces and sprinkles into the chocolate!
6. Place the tray in the freezer for 15 minutes or into the fridge for about an hour before removing it and chopping it into your bark pieces!
And there you have it, Tasty Tuesday Chocolatey Easter Bark – yummers!